Main St looking north
Main St looking south
On January 25, 1855, twenty-two acres & 35 poles were donated by Richard M & Catherine Mugg, John & Margaret Choat, and William & Barbery Culwell to the town of Weston with 8 lots reserved for their own personal use.
On February 26, 1857, the Town of Weston was officially located. Alexander T Robertson, John G Douglas, and Leonidas Wilson, were the Trustees for the town.
On June 2, 1873, Texas Governor Edmund J. Davis signed House Bill 901, incorporating the towns of Farmersville, Plano, and Weston. William Denny was Weston’s first mayor.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.