PLAT SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Completed Planning Submittal Application
2. Approval letter from Collin County Development Services (Per TX Administrative Code 285.4 (3), CCDS has 45 days for review)
3. Tax Certificates from the County and the School District.
4. Planning submittal fees as listed on the City of Weston's Fee Schedule.
5. One digital and one (1) 24x36” engineered paper copy drawing for review..
6. Upon approval of items 1-5, submit one digital copy via email/CD/USB Drive and three (3) FINAL 24x36” paper drawings. Final drawings must include Health Department Certification, as well as Surveyor, Owner, and Purchaser notarized signatures, prior to being submitted to the City. See the Plat Checklist for required inclusions.
7. Once item 6 is completed by the City, the plat must be submitted to Collin County County Clerk for filing. One filed/stamped copy must be returned to the City for retention, one will be turned in to Collin County Development Services, the third copy will be retained by the County. Additional copies should be filed and stamped with the county for homeowner retention. The subdivision is not considered complete until the City’s copy has been received.
CITY COUNCIL VISION STATEMENT
Our vision is to prepare for and to embrace the future while sustaining
and preserving the identity and heritage which makes Weston unique.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.