SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
WESTON CITY COUNCIL
7:00 PM, WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2021
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
1. Citizens are invited to speak for up to three minutes on any subject of which the City of Weston has authority. However, no discussion or action, by law, may be taken on the topic unless the item is on the agenda or until properly posted on a future agenda.
2. Conduct a public hearing to consider testimony regarding an Ordinance amending Sections 35 Preliminary Plats and 36 Record Plats of Ordinance 2016-03-02 Subdivision Regulations
3. Consider and act upon an Ordinance amending Sections 35 Preliminary Plats and 36 Record Plats of Ordinance 2016-03-02 Subdivision Regulations
4. Consider and act upon an escrow agreement IAW Section 6.02(c) of the Development Agreement, as revised by the Sixth Amendment, as it relates to Weston Trails and Venetian at Weston.
5. Council and Mayor Comments - Announcements regarding local/regional civic and charitable events, commendation of citizens, acknowledgement of meeting attendees, traffic issues, awards, staff recognition, birthdays, condolences, upcoming meetings, and Council requests for items to be placed on upcoming agendas.
Council meetings bring together citizens of many varied interests and ideas. To
insure fairness and orderly meetings, the City Council asks that all cellular
phones or audible beepers be silenced while City Council is in session. All persons should refrain from private
conversation, eating, drinking and smoking while in the Council Chamber. Citizens and other visitors attending City
Council meetings shall observe the same rules of propriety, decorum and good
conduct applicable to members of the City Council. No one shall delay or interrupt the
proceedings, or refuse to obey the orders of the presiding officer.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.