SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
WESTON CITY COUNCIL
6:30 PM, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
1. Citizens are invited to speak for up to three minutes on any subject of which the City of Weston has authority. However, no discussion or action, by law, may be taken on the topic unless the item is on the agenda or until properly posted on a future agenda.
2. Consider and act upon an Annexation Agreement for Weston Lakes Subdivision
3. Consider and act upon a variance request for Weston Lakes Subdivision, from Weston Subdivision Ordinance 2016-03-02, Article IV, Section 45
4. Consider and act upon Preliminary Plat Submission for Weston Lakes Subdivision, 108.979 acres, William Culwell survey, Abstract No 184
5. PUBLIC HEARING – FY2020 Proposed Budget
6. Consider and act upon an Ordinance adopting the FY2021 Budget
7. Consider and act upon an Ordinance accepting the FY2020 Certified Tax Roll
8. Consider and act upon an Ordinance approving the FY2020 Tax Rate
9. Consider and act upon appointments for Zoning Board of Adjustment
10. Council and Mayor Comments - Announcements regarding local/regional civic and charitable events, commendation of citizens, acknowledgement of meeting attendees, traffic issues, awards, staff recognition, birthdays, condolences, upcoming meetings, and Council requests for items to be placed on upcoming agendas.
Council meetings bring together citizens of many varied interests and ideas. To
insure fairness and orderly meetings, the City Council asks that all cellular
phones or audible beepers be silenced while City Council is in session. All persons should refrain from private
conversation, eating, drinking and smoking while in the Council Chamber. Citizens and other visitors attending City
Council meetings shall observe the same rules of propriety, decorum and good
conduct applicable to members of the City Council. No one shall delay or interrupt the
proceedings, or refuse to obey the orders of the presiding officer.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.