WESTON CITY COUNCIL 7:30PM
WESTON CITY HALL 301 MAIN STREET WESTON, TEXAS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2019
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
At any time
during an Open Public Meeting the Weston City Council may adjourn to a Closed
Executive Session pursuant to Chapters 551 and 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney) of the Local Government Code.
are invited to speak for up to three minutes on any subject of which the City
of Weston has authority. However, no discussion or action, by law, may be taken
on the topic unless the item is on the agenda or until properly posted on a
future agenda, other than to make statements of specific factual information in response to a citizen's inquiry or to recite existing policy in response to the inquiry.
By law, these items consist of non-controversial or "housekeeping" items. Items may be considered individually by any Council member making such a request prior to a motion and vote on the Consent Agenda items.
2. Consider and act upon the Minutes of the October 8 and October 28, 2019 meetings
3. Consider and act upon the Financial Report for October 2019
4. Presentation – 2019 Audit by William C. Spore, P.C.
5. Consider and Act Upon approving the repair and possible upgrading of the Outdoor Warning System
6. Consider and Act Upon approving repairs to the City Hall sidewalk and walkway
7. PUBLIC HEARING – to hear public comments regarding amending regulations contained in Section 48 and Appendix A Schedule of Uses of the Zoning Ordinance governing the Special Residential Revitalization District (SRR) Standards
8. Consider and Act Upon an Ordinance amending the City's Zoning Regulations amending regulations contained in Section 48 and Appendix A Schedule of Uses of the Zoning Ordinance Government the Special Residential Revitalization District (SRR) Standards
9. Council and Mayor Comments - Announcements regarding
local/regional civic and charitable events, commendation of citizens,
acknowledgement of meeting attendees, traffic issues, awards, staff
recognition, birthdays, condolences, upcoming meetings, and Council requests
for items to be placed on upcoming agendas.
Council meetings bring together citizens of many varied interests and ideas. To
insure fairness and orderly meetings, the City Council asks that all cellular
phones or audible beepers be silenced while City Council is in session. All persons should refrain from private
conversation, eating, drinking and smoking while in the Council Chamber. Citizens and other visitors attending City
Council meetings shall observe the same rules of propriety, decorum and good
conduct applicable to members of the City Council. No one shall delay or interrupt the
proceedings, or refuse to obey the orders of the presiding officer.
CITY COUNCIL VISION STATEMENT
Our vision is to prepare for and to embrace the future while sustaining
and preserving the identity and heritage which makes Weston unique.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.