Weston Spring Trash-Off 2021
Saturday, April 17
9:00am - 1:00pm
Held in conjunction with the Great American Clean Up and Don't Mess With Texas
Trash-Off events scheduled throughout the state during the month of April.
Help clean up Weston!
Pick up trash along the roads, creeks and any other area around town!
Register your family or small group here!
Volunteers can Adopt-a-Road for the day!
Free supplies are available
Trash bags, safety gloves, masks, bottled water, and safety vests are available for pick up at City Hall Thursday, April 15, 11am-2pm, and at the Weston Community Center on Saturday, April 17 starting at 9am while supplies last.
• Wear gloves; thick-soled, closed shoes; long pants and long sleeve shirts
• Wear sunscreen and bug repellent
• Be aware of your surroundings and any potential hazards (snake season!)
• Use tools to pick-up litter and debris, if available
• Wash hands with antibacterial soap after the cleanup
PPE Litter Cleanup Guidance Individual Cleanup Guidance
Filled trash bags must be dropped off at the Weston Community Center on April 17 between 11am-1pm.
Sponsored by the volunteer Weston Beautification, Conservation & Historical Designation Committee
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or City Hall at (972) 382-1001.
City Secretary | Susan Coffer
Copyright © City of Weston, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.